Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I was walking down Jackson today to get some lunch, and as I passed the news stand next to Garrett's, I got my first glimpse of the 2007 Holiday Season.



Yes kids, Hustler's 2007 Holiday Issue is out, and not only do you get to see Faith Leon's Gorgeous Gifts, you can read Tucker Max's realization of his dream to fuck a midget, and the story of how Larry Flynt exposed Sen. David Vitter as a patron of prostitution.

I always liked the blue-collar sensibilities of Larry Flynt, so I guess forking over $11.99 to look at naked girls and read about the hypocrisy of a GOP Senator isn't too much to ask. With the rest of the capitalist world pandering to Hanukkah, though, I wonder what this issue offers the discerning Jewish masturbater.